Friday 22 March 2013

Get Connected

As the world of social media grows and grows, here are some of my favourite platforms that I use.

Twitter @HoneybrookD
Follow me here

Social media blog- 01

Pinterest
Follow me here

Social media blog - 02
 
I am so addicted to Pinterest.
An easy platform to share pictures of anything from indulging brunches to tropical island getaways to DIY arts and crafts, I could easily spend all day trawling through the beautiful images on Pinterest.
Here are some of my favourite foodie images that can all be found on my Yummy! Pinterest board here.

Social media blog - 03


Social media blog - 04


Social media blog - 05


Social media blog - 06


Social media blog - 07


Social media blog - 08


Social media blog - 09


Social media blog - 10


Social media blog - 08


Social media blog - 12

Hungry yet?
Pinterest is a great place for unique recipe inspiration, as well as dinner party decorations.

Instagram
Follow me here

Isn't it great how much better a shot can look with a Filter?!
Here are some of my favourite shots:

Social media blog - 14


Social media blog - 15


Social media blog - 16


Social media blog - 17


Social media blog - 18


Social media blog - 17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment